Business Set-Up & Support
Our Corporate Financial Management Team focuses on three main areas:
- Preparing accounts to meet Japanese statutory requirements.
- Preparing custom reports for foreign management.
- Bank account management and payments.
Japan Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Our Japan Accounting and Bookkeeping Service produces timely and accurate financial reporting for the following purposes:
- To comply with Japanese statutory requirements, including preparation of the Japanese corporate income tax return and consumption tax return.
- Custom reporting (usually in English) to foreign management.
- For various specialized purposes, such as for Japan work visa applications and responding to inquiries from parent company auditors.
Japan Bank Account Management and Payments Service
Bank account management and payments are a critical function for any business in Japan.
In addition making regular payments, issues such as internal control and cost need to be considered.